Flowers and bee

Flowers and bee

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer's Don't Look Down

The latest thing I have read is the new Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer collaboration. Their Don't Look Down is a fun fast read. If you have not read Jennifer Cruise - where have you been? This author is one of the best authors with a sense of humor and fun out there. I can't do Oprah angst. This is much better. If I want angst I watch/read the news.
These authors are touring together and are coming next week in Deerfield, Illinois on May 1st at Borders Books and Music.
http://www.jennycrusie.com

http://www.crusiemayer.com/

Check out her or their website for more info. I am gonna try and make it to their reading/signing. I met her once at a Book Expo and she was great fun. Not to mention they have a very funny blog on their website called He wrote/She wrote that is worth reading.

Check it out.
-----------------------
I have not yet finished reading Frances Mayes' A Year in the World but the woman has me thinking about going to Portugal. I have never really thought about going to Portugal - but her writing make it seem like a wonderous place... more when finished.